Saturday, August 16, 2014

My three favorite basics


At around this time of the summer, each year, I start thinking about autumn and the extra layer of clothing we start wearing when the first lower temperatures start. So, I thought of doing this post about my three favorite basics . . . .
I love black! I think of it as a great base for combinations with other colors, with guaranteed results.
My three favorite basic pieces are the long black cardigan, the simple black tank top and the all time classic black leggings.
The black top is great with a patterned bottom, the long cardigan seems a little more cool and bohemian than its shorter version and the leggings are just an all time classic every day piece!



(images: hm.com)


And these are two of the most usual autumn/winter combinations I'm wearing:





* Collages made in www.polyvore.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment